Gemini CD3600 Dual CD DJ Workstation is a rack-table mount powerhouse for DJs and KJs!
One of the most important pieces of gear for the aspiring DJ and or KJ is a workstation mixer such as the one pictured above. The Gemini CD3600 can be used as a rack mounted or table top unit within its special flight case. Dual CD channels also offer addition inputs for outside CD or Mp3 players to interface with the CD36oo.
Cuing up your set list is very simple and fade ins are virtually a snap. We especially like the amply bright backlit LCD screens and direct track access buttons. All of these features really make a difference when you have to get your songs up in a hurry. The jog wheel is only for finding the spot in your CD, not scratching but you can plug in a real turntable for that if you like. For that we highly recommend the Audio-Technica AT-PL120 Professional Turntable pictured below.
Audio-Technica AT-PL120 is a Direct Drive Stereo Turntable System with selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds.
Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier;
S-shaped tone arm assembly with adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment, tone arm height adjustment and lock, tone arm lift with hydraulic action and lift lever, tone arm rest with locking mechanism;
Stroboscopic platter speed indicator;
Forward and reverse play;
Cast aluminum record platter with slip mat;
Start/stop button with remote start/stop input;
Pop-up stylus target light;
45-RPM adapter with storage receptacle;
Receptacle for extra headshell;
Adjustable feet for leveling;
Includes professional cartridge ATP-2
Gemini CD3600 DJ Workstation Features (Pictured above in its optional padded flight case)
- Audio CD and CD-R compatible
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- 2 Selectable Jog modes Pitch Bend/Search
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Fader-Start capability
- Single /continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16%
- Three-mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Large blue backlit LCD display
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Variable pitch control with a +/- 12% range
- Direct track access buttons
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Mixer Section:
- 3-band EQ w/ Gain Control
- 1/4" headphone output
- XLR and 1/4" mic input
- Auxiliary Inputs for Phono or Line devices
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- Dimensions: 4.3" H x 19" W x 10.2" D
- Weight: 12.1 lb.
- Shipping weight: 15.6 lb.